Intro to Figure Skating, Junior Prep & STARSkate Fundraising & Volunteering Commitments 2018/2019
Choose one of two options:
- Option 1: complete fundraising commitment (5 bags of bottles) AND complete 3 volunteer commitments
- Option 2: pay buy out fee ($100) at time of registration AND complete 3 volunteer commitments
** If your 3 volunteer commitments are not completed by the end of the season, $100 will be charged to your account in March.
** If you have a skater in one of our PreCanSkate/CanSkate sessions and a skater in IFS/JP/STARSkate you will only be required to complete the IFS/JP/STARSkate commitments.
** If your skater moves up from CanSkate to IFS in January and you have completed your fundraising commitment in the Fall session, then you do not have to fundraise again for the remainder of the season. However, you are required to sign up for a minimum of 3 volunteer commitments.
There are numerous of duties available on a first come first serve signup basis.
- IFS/JP/STARSKATE Christmas Party - December 2, 2018
- Christmas Show and Skate with Santa - December 11 & 13, 2018
- Two Club Test Days- December 18 or 20, 2018 (TBA) and March 21, 2019
- Photo Day - January 28, 2019
- SK8T GR8T Competition - March 20, 2019
- School Skating Volunteers - January 2019
- Music playing - parents are asked to help out with music playing during all IFS/JP/STARSkate lessons