As we are a small club, fundraising and volunteer assistance is essential for us to continue to offer the programs we currently have. If you have any questions regarding fundraising or volunteering commitments, please contact our Fundraising Chair via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
REMINDERS: *Fundraising is once per family/per year. *If you are a family with skaters in Pre Can or CanSKate and another skater in IFS, Junior Prep or StarSkate, you will be required to only do the IFS/JR Prep/Starskate fundraising/volunteering commitments.
PreCanSkate & CanSkate - DETAILS TO BE RELEASED SOON
- 1 Fundraising Commitment OR
- 1 Volunteer commitment OR
- BUY OUT
IFS/Junior Prep/StarSkate - DETAILS TO BE RELEASED SOON
-1 Fundraising Bottle Bags & Volunteering OR
- Buy Out & Volunteering
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Why do we have to fundraise? A - Fundraising is essential as it helps lower the cost of the actual registration fee. If we didn't do this, registration fees alone would be at least triple the amount they currently are. Ice time and quality coaching is at a premium in Beaumont and therefore is costly.
2. What are my fundraising commitments if I have more than one child participating? A – The fundraising commitment for all programs (except powerskating) is per family per year NOT per skater. If you have more then one child in one of these programs than all your commitment is, is 5 bags per family no matter what program your child is in.
If you have a skater in PreCanSkate/CanSkate & a skater in IFS, Junior Prep or StarSkate the commitment to be completed will be the IFS, Junior Prep & StarSkate only.
Intro to Figure Skating/Junior Prep/StarSkate will be introducing an additional volunteer fundraising component to assist the skaters additional fees. Details to be released shortly.
If you have a skater in PreCan for Fall Session and then reregister for a second session (winter), you only have to do the one fundraising/volunteering commitment. Fundraising/volunteer is a one per family/per year.
3. Can I buy out my fundraising commitment?
A-Yes you can. At the time of registration you will have the option to Opt Out/Buy Out of Club fundraising. OR If you choose not to fundraise this year, please inform us and we will invoice you at the end of the year (see policy).
4. Why do you ask for Volunteer Help? A - The Beaumont Skating Club is a volunteer run organization. Your Executive & Coaches can't do it all and need help in making sure this long time running organization is around for many more years to come!
We know your time is precious as is ours - We appreciate your help!!!!